Bobi Klintman - Top 6

bigmatt718

Heisman
Mar 11, 2013
16,454
23,431
113
If I were a Terp fan I’d want to buy a top name coach from the BE. I think the Providence, SHU or SJU coach would be a great get for them. These schools don’t have the same resources as the Terps. They can all recruit, coach and they all know how to play the game.
Willard or Cooley or Hurley at UConn would be excellent hires for Maryland.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?