Contract not extended at ASU. Maybe feels he got the shaft from Duke. I’d take him over Paris at the moment.
I'd take Bump Thumpert over Paris at the moment.Contract not extended at ASU. Maybe feels he got the shaft from Duke. I’d take him over Paris at the moment.
He was stringing together some nice years at ASU, Had success at Buffalo and was truly trending in a great direction at a school that had to compete with Arizona.How'd he get the shaft from Duke?
TouchéI'd take Bump Thumpert over Paris at the moment.
Is he a coach in Mississippi?I'd take Bump Thumpert over Paris at the moment.
He's in West Virginia at some place now, I believe.Is he a coach in Mississippi?
I would take Larry, Curly or Moe over what they have now!!Contract not extended at ASU. Maybe feels he got the shaft from Duke. I’d take him over Paris at the moment.
I always respected Hurley's competitiveness and grit, but I would not trade Scheyer for Hurley.He was stringing together some nice years at ASU, Had success at Buffalo and was truly trending in a great direction at a school that had to compete with Arizona.
Truly positioning himself as a target to take over Duke. Then Covid season happened, they had a tough year and it was after that year in June Duke appointed Scheyer head coach in waiting.
Agreed. Duke clearly made the right choice. I hate Duke with a passion. And none of this matters as we already know Paris will be back.I always respected Hurley's competitiveness and grit, but I would not trade Scheyer for Hurley.
GamecockCentral Football
Breaking down South Carolina's turnover problem
GamecockCentral Football
Shane Beamer shares update on transfer kicker Ethan Sanchez: 'It doesn't seem promising'
GamecockCentral Football
Shane Beamer talks slow start for Nyck Harbor in senior season at South Carolina
GamecockCentral Football
How South Carolina's offense stacks up statistically with the rest of the SEC
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart returns to practice