WVU Release Bob Huggins' statement on Elijah Macon

Vernon

Hall of Famer
Staff member
May 29, 2001
264,610
119,900
113
Statement from West Virginia coach Bob Huggins regarding Elijah Macon


“Elijah is in the process of completing classes during this summer school period that ends June 2 and will graduate with a bachelor’s degree in August. I respect his decision to become a professional basketball player and to go make money to support his family. He had a great four years with us, and we wish him nothing but the best.”
 

steeleer

Redshirt
Sep 19, 2005
3,160
44
0
"respect his decision" = "I understand but I don't think it's a good long term move."

I wish Elijah the best. He seemed like a good, hardworking young man.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez believes WVU hungry to bounce back against Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Cam Cook possesses special traits at running back
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-8
  4. 04 WV Sports Football West Virginia football uniforms announced for Arizona game
  5. 05 WV Sports Football How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 4 of the NFL season