Yeah the colors are off. Blue is purple in this bizzaro world.
GO BIG PURPLE
I, as a KU fan had been wanting this to happen.
Some on here are a little over the top. What I like is how ever-present you all are. Rarely ever slow on your forum.
And there's more "realists" out there than I was expecting.
I will say that some have asked, "Why would anyone choose Kansas over Kentucky?"
The difference I've heard for those who have recently where both were being considered (Oubre, Jr. & Bragg) - was that it felt a little tigher-knit & more family like. Less of a "big production". If that's how they "feel" - you can't fault a kid for what he's comfortable with.
Does this mean we'll have to see those constant crownmewilma "worst team ever" threads again? Nobody ever beat worn out jokes to death like that guy did.
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos