I am hearing persistent rumours( supposedly starting from a daughter) that due to health reasons Ryan will announce he is retiring maybe as soon as today.
I hope this isn't true......
I hope this isn't true......
I am hearing persistent rumours( supposedly starting from a daughter) that due to health reasons Ryan will announce he is retiring maybe as soon as today.
I hope this isn't true......
Will he allow himself out of his commitment to coach his church team or will he enforce all the clauses on himself?Having a rent a player like Sam Dekker finally threw him over the edge. Sorry, I won't be sad to see him go. He's very hypocritical despite being an excellent coach.
Said he is retiring to focus full time on stealing Christmas
I have always like Ryan hope it is not true.I am hearing persistent rumours( supposedly starting from a daughter) that due to health reasons Ryan will announce he is retiring maybe as soon as today.
I hope this isn't true......
These rumors have been flying around since February. Ryan himself denied it in a May interview with Andy Katz. That is not to say it isn't true, but the OP should at least contain a question mark at this point.
Tony Bennett to Wisky if true.
I had a brain cramp....more like an aneurysm....I had already forgot he was at Auburn last year. Geesh......!! Yeah, he's not going to Wisconsin.... muh bad.I'd love to see Pearl back in the Big Ten. Don't want him to leave the SEC, but he would really ruffle some feathers there.
Didn't know ole Bo would take the shortening of the shot clock so hard.
At least Forde got one thing right. End of an era of slow down ballhttp://sports.yahoo.com/news/bo-rya...ol-era-194131526.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma
he Badgers have been a famously deliberate (sometimes outright dawdling) team under Ryan. They chronically rank in the 300s in tempo rankings. Yet Ryan has found players who embrace that style and flourish within it, while endlessly frustrating impatient opponents.
Not if Tony Bennett has something to say about it.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’