Blue Lot

RUskoolie

Hall of Famer
Aug 1, 2007
221,804
113,390
63
Wait 30 minutes and you can go right. Feels like it Takes 30 minutes to get on 18 of you go left.
 

RU Golfer

All-Conference
Dec 4, 2009
1,973
1,171
0
Wait 30 minutes and you can go right. Feels like it Takes 30 minutes to get on 18 of you go left.

You either know someone or are very lucky!......In 15 years I have never been able to make a right out of that lot....
 

cicero grimes

All-American
Nov 23, 2015
8,359
8,886
0
I was in that lot for one year. Thank God I am back in yellow. The fans are great but when I was there it was party city for the students. Came out one game to find a drunk coed passed out on the hood of my car. Come to think of it, maybe it wasn't so bad.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard