Blue/Gold/Blue

Eermountain

Sophomore
Oct 10, 2017
148
135
0
Anyone else growing a bit tired of the unis? Only combos I like are traditional blue/blue/gold, blue/white/gold for away and also blue/white/blue is nice to. WVU needs a refresh.
 

Vernon

Hall of Famer
Staff member
May 29, 2001
264,584
119,821
113
Anyone else growing a bit tired of the unis? Only combos I like are traditional blue/blue/gold, blue/white/gold for away and also blue/white/blue is nice to. WVU needs a refresh.
They say most of these combos are done for the players and to attract recruits. I'm kinda like you and prefer the more traditional look.
 

Vernon

Hall of Famer
Staff member
May 29, 2001
264,584
119,821
113
Anyone else growing a bit tired of the unis? Only combos I like are traditional blue/blue/gold, blue/white/gold for away and also blue/white/blue is nice to. WVU needs a refresh.
And welcome to the board! Where are you in Myrtle Beach? That's where I spend most of my free time.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 4 of the NFL season
  2. 02 WV Sports Game Preview: West Virginia football vs. Arizona
  3. 03 WV Sports Football You might remember these Wildcats when they were once WVU recruiting targets
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Zac Alley: West Virginia defense more talented than it's shown
  5. 05 WV Sports Football WVU's Amare Grayson breaks down Arizona's defensive pressure