It means “Glory to the Cats.” Ukrainians wear blue and yellow and they say “Glory to Ukraine.”Gesundheit!......I think.
Last edited:
It means “Glory to the Cats.” Ukrainians wear blue and yellow and they say “Glory to Ukraine.”Gesundheit!......I think.
With the ever changing world of alternate jerseys and logos, how would you feel if Kentucky expiremented with bringing back yellow? I don't know if I've ever seen an actual historical piece of that, but it's described as a "light yellow". What say you, BBN?
The Big Yellow Nation. Go Big Yellow. Big Yellow Wall. Sorry no.With the ever changing world of alternate jerseys and logos, how would you feel if Kentucky expiremented with bringing back yellow? I don't know if I've ever seen an actual historical piece of that, but it's described as a "light yellow". What say you, BBN?
craft is 73, just saying... and if your are very wealthy at 70... you've set your familyHere we go, again. Yes, every 70+ yo fan at Rupp gives millions a year to UK. Easily one of the biggest misconceptions that gets tossed around here on RRs. I'm not sure if you're aware, but people that age age start thinking about what they're leaving for family, not pampered athletes.
I know. It's just there's some idea floated around here that any 70+ year old fan inside Rupp arena are the sole reason the lights are even on. Some of those folks simply have fun money due to a lifetime of living financially responsible/no debt. They aren't all cutting annual eight figure checks to UK. Personally, outside of some travel, I think it'd be a fantstic way to spend retirement years. So, good for them!craft is 73, just saying... and if your are very wealthy at 70... you've set your family
obviously, not all; before someone says it
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt