If only. But I'm getting there.Are you sure they didn't superimpose Mildone's body on Bless?
I clicked on this thread hoping for a head shot. Somewhat disappointed.
I clicked on this thread hoping for a head shot. Somewhat disappointed.
Deer antler spray?I mean Purdue looks like a Big Ten team and look at their record lol. Its just that Ohio State and Michigan look like NFL teams. Your problem is only a small percentage of your players look like that. All of our players look like that. Even the freshmen.
Anyone expecting a big change after one year of above average s+c does not understand how s+c works..just look at basketball. The difference between year 4 under Jordan and year one under pikiell? The players could actually make it through a college practice session..like mostly any team in the nation. The real gains should be expected in year two or year three.Unfortunately this. Even the pictures, who cares? I remember all the stories last year about Kenny Parker and how we finally looked like a Big Ten team. Meant absolutely nothing once the games started.
Yeah I was thinking about Tre Timbers and Al, too.This joke definitely a litmus test for "who has been on this board for a very long time"
He's no Big John Glass...
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball HC Brandin Knight's Villanova Postgame Press Conference
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central