Yeah, but how often has he been on campus at TU over the last 16 years? I still want to believe there's something telling him that he can be the next TU superstar savior and cement his legacy as a Tulsa legend.Thompson’s taking an official to Colorado this weekend, A&M in early Oct and an unofficial to KU for Midnight Madness.
I get that. But we all know this is a different type of situation. I'm not saying we're the leader but I have to believe we have a better than average chance to get him here.Bryce spent this weekend in Stillwater on an unofficial fwiw. Very few recruits who attend KU's Midnight Madness turn down an offer it extended.
Too bad the twins from memorial got away...
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Navy: Can the Hurricane get its season back on track?
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss