What could have been an awesome year for you..........
I'd say Hagan's not making the trip and Quickly fouling out had a negative impact on us. They can't use that as an excuse for blowing an 18 pt. lead.
I dont know. You played better after Quickly went out. They seemed more cohesive and fed Richards. That guy could carry the team.I'd say Hagan's not making the trip and Quickly fouling out had a negative impact on us. They can't use that as an excuse for blowing an 18 pt. lead.
Hate to say it, but they probably beat us if he plays in the 2nd half.
This is an interesting take and probably correct. Richards is better imo.I'm glad he didn't come. With him on the roster I doubt Richards breaks out the way he has. I would take nick 10/10 times.
Not sure if that would’ve been the case. Recently we haven’t played that well with Hagans on the court, but we need him. With the good Hagans, this team is the team to beat.And if hagans and quickly play the whole game uk wins with ease.
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU