Black Night Invitational

GregPickel

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Jul 25, 2021
49,040
107,973
113
Lion vision says that's tomorrow. Can you post a direct link?
Unfortunately there is not a direct link to the wrestling feed. But, in the box below the main player, you can scroll down to it. However, it won't matter, as once all of today's events are done, wrestling will be at the top tomorrow morning when you click the link above. I'll repost it in the morning, as well.
 

pawrstlersinpa

All-Conference
Jan 26, 2013
1,452
2,153
113
Unfortunately there is not a direct link to the wrestling feed. But, in the box below the main player, you can scroll down to it. However, it won't matter, as once all of today's events are done, wrestling will be at the top tomorrow morning when you click the link above. I'll repost it in the morning, as well.
I actually meantt a direct link to today's action before I reread your message.
 

GregPickel

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Jul 25, 2021
49,040
107,973
113
I actually meantt a direct link to today's action before I reread your message.
I'm slightly confused still but think we're on the same page? Ha. If not, just let me know what you need and I'll make sure you get it.
 

Ruby Tues

Junior
Oct 29, 2021
88
251
53
Morning boys! Seems like Flo will have the only audio/video of the tournament. Am I seeing this correctly?
 

nerfstate

All-Conference
Oct 11, 2021
837
3,665
93
Just to make a clear statement on the matter (should all be direct links, but mileage will vary):
  1. the 1-day tournament is tomorrow (Sunday), starting at 9am EST.
  2. Flo ($) will have the only video.
  3. Jeff Byers will be broadcasting on Wowy 97.7 (I believe) and Lionvision.
  4. Brackets will come out tomorrow sometime before 9 10 am on Flo or Flo Arena
 
Last edited:

gabletrained1990

Sophomore
Feb 27, 2024
24
166
27
Just to make a clear statement on the matter (should all be direct links, but mileage will vary):
  1. the 1-day tournament is tomorrow (Sunday), starting at 9am EST.
  2. Flo ($) will have the only video.
  3. Jeff Byers will be broadcasting on Wowy 97.7 (I believe) and Lionvision.
  4. Brackets will come out tomorrow sometime before 9am on Flo or Flo Arena
Just hoping to clarify. I’ll be there tomorrow and everything I’ve seen says 10AM EST start. Can anyone help me out and confirm 9ET or 10ET tomorrow? Thx!
 

SleepyLion

All-Conference
Sep 1, 2022
2,912
4,491
113
GIF by Paramount Movies
 

AgSurfer

All-Conference
Aug 9, 2013
714
2,272
92
Flo times on the schedule come up with the time where you are at. I live in AZ and it says 7am which is 9ET. Flo has the event starting at 9ET while the team schedules say 10am ET . I will get an answer on the proper time
Didn’t know you lived in AZ Corby. What area?
 

nerfstate

All-Conference
Oct 11, 2021
837
3,665
93
Flo times are always in central time.

It’s 9 am to FLO. They think everyone in wrestling operates in the Midwestern time zone (or on Austin time, but that’s not a good enough shot at them).
They have been doing better with that lately--but yeah, everything was always central time, but as I type this, their listing still says 9am EST, but someone messed it up.
 

shotofespresso

Sophomore
Nov 7, 2021
56
150
33
They have been doing better with that lately--but yeah, everything was always central time, but as I type this, their listing still says 9am EST, but someone messed it up.
Aren’t they located in Central time? Not sure what time zone Austin, TX is in but if Central it would make sense they would list times as such..
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
  2. 02 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  4. 04 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
  5. 05 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses