Black Monday, NFL style

WestSideLion

All-American
May 29, 2001
5,086
5,542
113
seems unbelievable after the "we are not paying Daniel Jones $40 million to turn around d and hand off to $12 million Saquon" comment the GM made on hard knocks.
The Giants franchise is rotten from the top down. That’s been the case since they forced out Tom Coughlin years ago. He held them together.
 
  • Like
Reactions: istlion

WVilleLion23

All-Conference
Oct 27, 2022
1,557
2,334
82
Irsay sent out an email already to season tix holders he believes in GM and HC. I wanted GM gone. He is not good.

Saw Bears want to interview Cowboys HC. If I was JJ, I would say yes, please
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football First Impressions of Penn State's 31-23 loss to USC
  2. 02 BWI Penn State vs. USC Film Review: Lions trying to fix holes, can't exploit weaknesses
  3. 03 BWI Football Latest loss exposes Penn State's difficult reality: Improvement isn't enough
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis