Black Mirror

CrazyChuckCarbo

All-American
Jan 15, 2002
13,676
5,557
90
I can't recall if this board or TMB posted about this series on Netflix but just finished episode 1 season 4 and really liked it. Am I screwing up not starting w/season 1?
 

hollywood

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
50,697
3,345
113
I watched my first episode today, Episode 1 of Season 4 - USS Callister. I will definitely watch some more. They absolutely nailed that "Star Trek" vibe and look.
 

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,133
10,610
93
Each episode is it’s own movie basically. You can watch however. Season 1 was pretty solid.
 

CowboyJD

Heisman
Dec 12, 2002
30,977
20,811
0
Have watched all seasons.

It’s an anthology show so you don’t have to watch in order.

Season 4 was the weakest season so far to me, so if you enjoy it you should definitely check out the other seasons.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4