Black Knight Invitational

Leonard23

Heisman
Feb 2, 2006
30,335
12,588
113
I have spoken to members on here in person. Quite a few. I inboxed them and told who I was, offered up my email and swapped phone numbers. They were skeptical like everyone else and were happy to know I wasnt bullshitting.I'm passionate about my Alma Mater, that's why I argue and put forth potential transfers.Ive been right 6 out of 7 times. You can't argue the facts.In your case, you are a snide, begrudged, nobody and look to take the slightest doubt and turn into this full blown " he is lying".Ok, we will see. I was spot on about Cooperman, Winston,Mario Mason, Camp, Suriano, Janzer and Aragona. A strong majority seem to agree with me accept for you, this guy Leonard and maybe 2 or 3 more.No problem.There are always gonna be dudes like you that no matter what people say, you find an angle to criticize.Thats on you and your own insecurities and problems. Like I said. Let's see what happens.
Tom Hanks Hello GIF
 

SCNJ

All-American
Oct 12, 2019
4,565
5,943
48
I have spoken to members on here in person. Quite a few. I inboxed them and told who I was, offered up my email and swapped phone numbers. They were skeptical like everyone else and were happy to know I wasnt bullshitting.I'm passionate about my Alma Mater, that's why I argue and put forth potential transfers.Ive been right 6 out of 7 times. You can't argue the facts.In your case, you are a snide, begrudged, nobody and look to take the slightest doubt and turn into this full blown " he is lying".Ok, we will see. I was spot on about Cooperman, Winston,Mario Mason, Camp, Suriano, Janzer and Aragona. A strong majority seem to agree with me accept for you, this guy Leonard and maybe 2 or 3 more.No problem.There are always gonna be dudes like you that no matter what people say, you find an angle to criticize.Thats on you and your own insecurities and problems. Like I said. Let's see what happens.
You’re talking about my insecurities as if I’m the one who posts lies on a message board and pretends to be someone else
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nitlion1986

RUCrackers

Senior
Mar 8, 2019
903
848
0
You’re talking about my insecurities as if I’m the one who posts lies on a message board and pretends to be someone else
If that's what you believe, that's what you believe.I don't want to and can't change your mind.So from now just don't respond or rebuttal to my posts. Cool?
 

RUCrackers

Senior
Mar 8, 2019
903
848
0
Guys - Check out the Penn State Rivals Wrestling Forum, RU Crackers is getting more play on their forum than he gets on our forum.
All the Nittany Sissies are sweating like priests at a little league game? Good! They should.Because no matter how much they say "no way" or he is " bullshitting".I'm sure all of the wrestlers are going at each other " is it you, is it you"...." no its not me, I swear". One of them is lying out their *** to their teammates. Trust me on this one.It is legit.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: SkiSkiSki

SCNJ

All-American
Oct 12, 2019
4,565
5,943
48
If that's what you believe, that's what you believe.I don't want to and can't change your mind.So from now just don't respond or rebuttal to my posts. Cool?
No, I actually enjoy some of the things you have to say about the sport. I just think these “rumors” are total nonsense
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Basketball How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  5. 05 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program