Bison attack in Yellowstone

WMcKean

Heisman
Mar 23, 2008
12,655
29,434
113
Well... people didn't learn from Grandpa.

Time for a thinning of the herd.

 

johnson86-1

All-American
Aug 22, 2012
15,193
5,731
113
Apparently the guy is gonna be ok, but serious injuries. From what I saw, he didn’t do anything overly stupid. You just gotta be real damn cautious.

Boy does this bring home how huge a mature Bison bull is.
Taking pictures instead without a readily accessible vehicle or structure to get to when you're old and slow isn't the smartest thing. Definitely not the type of stupidity you often see. I could have been that stupid now, because I could have underestimated his speed and my inability to get to protection fast enough. But I hope when I'm that age I'll be more aware.
 

johnson86-1

All-American
Aug 22, 2012
15,193
5,731
113
Well... people didn't learn from Grandpa.

Time for a thinning of the herd.


That might not be quite as stupid as it looks. With how big bison are, I would not be surprised if they are uncomfortable on wooden walkways. That's just a guess though. It could be absolutely as stupid as it looks and is probably still pretty stupid even if it isn't as stupid as it looks.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: WMcKean

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,308
14,876
113
Taking pictures instead without a readily accessible vehicle or structure to get to when you're old and slow isn't the smartest thing. Definitely not the type of stupidity you often see. I could have been that stupid now, because I could have underestimated his speed and my inability to get to protection fast enough. But I hope when I'm that age I'll be more aware.

Unfortunately as you age, your brain ages right along with your body. Judgement can lapse. 😜
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment