My favorite NU hoopster.Noticed on the NU game notes that Billy McKinney will be joining Dave Eanet on the radio call of tonight's game. Look forward to listening to him. Great to have him involved with the program.
My favorite NU hoopster.
I will never forget the Kentucky game in the 70s and the crazy day that he had. Certainly one of the most memorable games and a new history and I was there and sitting behind some coaches who's school would be playing Kentucky next. They asked ...is he always like this and I course I said YES!
Did you know we have actually played Kentucky in basketball 15 times over our history and only beat them that one game in 1977 (They were defending NIT champs) i don't think we've played them since then.I will never forget the Kentucky game in the 70s and the crazy day that he had. Certainly one of the most memorable games and a new history
Was it just for last night or will he be on with Dave for the whole season?Noticed on the NU game notes that Billy McKinney will be joining Dave Eanet on the radio call of tonight's game. Look forward to listening to him. Great to have him involved with the program.
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
On3 NIL
Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
Wildcat Report
Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State