Bradley fans during the Molinari days could be complete asses though.Illinois State was always boring. I liked Bradley and Southern Illinois the best from the old Valley Days. I was in the bleachers at Wrigley years ago. I think Ben Sheets was pitching for the Brewers that day. I had on my TU '99 WAC tourney t-shirt that I still have. I probably had at least 20 people (either SI or Bradley alums) come up and talk college hoops b/c of my shirt and that was obviously when we were at the peak of our mighty powers. Good folks from what I could tell.
Bradley fans during the Molinari days could be complete asses though.
Now I did meet Charley Steiner at the 1996 MVC tourney because he's a Bradley alum. My friend and I walked past and we used to make a game of look-alikes. Of course we look back and we're like, "That guy looks just like Charley Steiner" and then we realized it actually was Charley Steiner.Meh, they didn't bother ole' LEC none. I'm sure we've been a bunch of horse's asses too.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more