Billy D (Timeline)

KA4Prez_rivals78700

All-American
Dec 8, 2003
140,541
5,314
0
There's really no time for a "rebuilding" year. Not in this era of NIL and the portal. Random basketball schools are building Sweet 16 and beyond teams from scratch.
 

DraftCat

Heisman
Moderator
Nov 5, 2011
13,258
15,208
113
I gotta say I'm worried about waiting... if Billy spurns us for a third time. It's going to royally hurt.
 

storm1507

All-American
Sep 24, 2022
1,730
7,567
103
Was Billy D an assistant to Pitino during J. Shepherd's years? I think he was but not 100%. Anyone know if Jeff's and BD's relationship is good? Maybe, just maybe. lol Who am I kidding???

Edit: I looked it up. BD was an assistant at UK til 94 which was Jeff's freshman year. So he most likely recruited Jeff as well. But, I don't think that relationship would sway Reed at all.
 
Last edited:
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  4. 04 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more