Bill Young Retires

TulsaFanForever

Redshirt
Nov 30, 2005
156
33
0
I assume they waited until now to announce this because of recruiting. This announcement seems late with most of the coaching moves already made.
 

shon46_rivals360748

All-Conference
Sep 16, 2008
6,938
2,259
0
I assume they waited until now to announce this because of recruiting. This announcement seems late with most of the coaching moves already made.
Unfortunately Very few people will want to hitch their wagon to Monty right now bc the block knows he’s the dead man walking. I’m sure we will get someone to fill that void but coach young deserves a lot of credit especially for developing players.
 
  • Like
Reactions: rusty-c
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb warns Tulsa defense: 'Number six is a real problem'