More heart issues. Prayers up.
Needed better blood flow to his scalp.Hope he gets well soon, I thought he needed an emergency hairpiece. Jk, get well soon coach.
More heart issues. Prayers up.
Two stents. I would imagine several who post on this forum have had heart stents.
My advice to Bill Self, take your millions and relax the rest of your life. You don't have anything to prove. Enjoy the rest of your days on earth.
And be thankful the problem was found before you suffered a massive heart attack.![]()
Good one - I see what you did. LOLWow prayers for him, he almost ran out of time again.
Yep. That is what impresses me the most about his run at KUSelf has always been one of my favs. No BS and a consistent winner. I know he catches some grief for tourney losses, but man it’s not easy doing what he’s done. He has had great success at ORU, Tulsa, Illinois, and Kansas. Has rarely had a “down” year. He was crushing the BXII when they were on of, if not the best conference in the nation. Hope he gets well soon.
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings