You can find literally dozens of verified stories of Murray doing nice things.I've read on other sites stuff Murray does for random people. He seems like a great guy.
Same here. They filmed part of Stripes, great flick here in Louisville. My grandma got to meet him when he and the cast came into Kingfish downtown to eat and she got all their autographs. She said he was really nice. I have always loved his films.I love BM. Don’t care if he liked Duke. Okay, maybe that’s a lie lol
Need to tell Cal to hire his son.Can we work a trade for A. Judd?
Does she still go to any of the games? I haven't seen her in a long time.Can we work a trade for A. Judd?
You took me off ignore last week and now you are coming with this. Bill Murray is a great human being. Maybe he is a drunken sloth but damnit he deserves it after Stripes alone.Has been actor at best. Currently he’s not much more than a drunken sloth and a smartass. Not a fan
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum