Bill Murray

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
"Ground Hog Day" Bill...."Ground Hog Day"....dont worry though, "It just doesn't matter, it just doesn't matter, it just doesn't matter..." -Tripper...
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigBlueTom1_rivals

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
No ill will against Bill. He has brought me so many deep laughs through the years. Almost as many as Bill .....Cosby...:oops:

I stated so many years that the two funniest clean comedians ever were Bill Cosby and Red Skelton...I sure hope Red's legacy holds up....DARN!!!
 

travisbickle_rivals252984

All-Conference
Feb 9, 2004
1,876
4,216
0
At the game on the Jumbotron they only showed him once, very briefly almost like they were told not to show him but they did anyway. Pretty loud boos but I think it was in good fun.

Love Bill Murray. One of his best underrated roles is in Rushmore. Probably my favorite Wes Anderson movie.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bluegrassking

*CatinIL*

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
24,651
40,237
113
I can't blame him. He has a connection to get great seats at Rupp so he could watch UK beat UofL <===[laughing] again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CatfanMike47
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  3. 03 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum