Bilas Says IU over UK

pikespeak1

All-Conference
Nov 30, 2008
1,460
1,144
113
Hahahahahahaha oh my god man. You said stoops fixed all of his coaching woes by making the correct coaching changes. Just because he made a few changes. Doesn't mean you can say he fixed anything. Him firing coaches that he shouldn't have hired to begin with doesn't mean anything was fixed. It definitely didn't fix his own coaching inability by firing coaches. Yet you had the nerve to say he fixed his own coaching woes. And you literally didn't say anything to disprove my points other than saying I'm wrong. Glad you know how to back your points up. I used examples of times where stoops completely **** the bed as to why I said those things. And all you had to say is that I couldn't be more wrong. Good job!
This is a bold faced lie. I have never made a sinle post about any Stoops coaching changes. Either you are too dumb to keep up or you are involved in so many threads that you can't keep up. Either way, everyone (yourself included) would be much better off if you would cut WAY back on your posts.
 

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
Defense will decide it. We can play D but have been way too inconsistent up to this point. Seems to indicate a tight one.
 
Nov 29, 2015
1,735
627
0
This is a bold faced lie. I have never made a sinle post about any Stoops coaching changes. Either you are too dumb to keep up or you are involved in so many threads that you can't keep up. Either way, everyone (yourself included) would be much better off if you would cut WAY back on your posts.
If it wasn't you then it was someone in that thread. Annnddddd I think I'm doing fine as is but thanks for you concern.
 

PositivePete

Heisman
Jul 19, 2007
6,040
11,050
113
I generally like him, just keep in mind Bilas is a dukie, a media talking head and a lawyer. He's got his agendas same way all of em do.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update