Any of you think Bilas will take a coaching gig sometime? I know many of us hate him, but he does have a good basketball mind. Maybe he likes what he's currently doing, but I can see him trying coaching if the right opportunity presents itself.
This. So very this.Bilas accountable??? Bwahhabahahahahahahaha
Wish he would, can't stand to listen to him.
Hope his ice cream gives him the squirts.
He has it made making a bunch of money sitting on his butt talking about basketball. I doubt he wants to give that up for the nearly year round requirement of coaching basketball.
Any of you think Bilas will take a coaching gig sometime? I know many of us hate him, but he does have a good basketball mind. Maybe he likes what he's currently doing, but I can see him trying coaching if the right opportunity presents itself.
Bingo. He and his wife decided that coaching was not a family-friendly career. That’s why he got a law degree while being an assistant coach.no .. he was an assistant coach for a few years and decided he would rather do broadcasting instead.... He would be coaching for years now if that was something he was interested in
He has it made making a bunch of money sitting on his butt talking about basketball. I doubt he wants to give that up for the nearly year round requirement of coaching basketball.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU