Big12 Tournament

CowboyMedic

Heisman
Feb 5, 2009
9,423
13,636
113
Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheJimReaper

cowboy79

All-American
Sep 1, 2001
10,429
9,014
113
OK, we are due for a Plott upset. May have to rely on Surber and Pinrickson to win.
 

Harleycowboy

All-Conference
Feb 23, 2006
3,554
4,101
78
Unbelievable, Real good wrestlers find ways to win, every close match we lose. We are a bunch of heart breakers, today I have likely taken a year or 2 off of my heart. We have blown a lot of matches and I would be shocked if we aren't 0 for 4 after this next match. What happened to Taylor saying we have to score lots of points. We sit around waiting to lose. It will come down to 197 and HWT. Plott needs to not get majored again. Obviously, I am mad and sick of our wrestling today.
 

Dobsie

Heisman
Jul 11, 2011
60,355
12,325
93
Hamiti has probably been my favorite OSU wrestler to watch in a long time. I feel bad for him that he couldn’t finish off that win.

I wish we got to have Hamiti and Olejnik for more than just one year.

I think if he gets a rematch it will be a different result. I felt like he kind of let off the last minute off the match. I don’t see that happening in a rematch.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers