Throughout the broadcast I longed to hear "cocknose" just once.
There are professionals you can talk to about that.Throughout the broadcast I longed to hear "cocknose" just once.
Absolutely correct. The live shows on both the ACCN and SECN put BTN to shame.Sorry fellas but besides gamedays B1G network is nothing to brag about. It is well behind SEC/ACC network in content...
I enjoy the Paul Finebaum Show on SECN. I like Paul because he takes the topics seriously but never himself and them callers be crazy.Have to admit the BTN was my favorite channel when we got in. Not really feelin the love this year. Not a fan of the ACC and SEC Networks.
I think having a show with Packer and Durham is a winner. I can’t understand why BTN dosent do that.
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN