They lost 2 starters who they beat Creighton with earlier . Hoiberg had to figure out the roster and rotations and as of the last 10 games he has figured it out. It they hit their 3 ‘s they can beat a lot of teams. They absolutely got killed on the glass as Iowa must have gotten 15 offensive rebounds that led to like 20 second chance points. . Otherwise Nebraska would have won by 10-15Nebby not a team you really want to see in the B1G tournament
Makes you wonder how they weren't better earlier in the season
Indiana/Rutgers/Wisconsin win we are 8So do we have any clarity now on what seed we get with a win or a loss.
Sure didSo basically conference tourney is irrelevant at this point. We'll be probably 8 or 9.
Gotcha. Too bad looks like if we just closed out it out against Minny we had a real shot at top 4.
Cause IU is soft. Prove us wrong pleaseWhy do I feel UM will win this. Teams like this always do.
What channel is this on. I have DirecTV and can't find the gamea nice score heading into overtime
cbsWhat channel is this on. I have DirecTV and can't find the game
CBS nationalWhat channel is this on. I have DirecTV and can't find the game
they could have taken the last shot I think. 30 to go when he stole itThompson should have slowed down.
ThanksCBS national
OT
TJD just missed a half court for the win
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4