Adrian MartinezJustin Fields
Rashawn Slater
Micah Parsons
Rashod Bateman
Greg Newsome
anyone else?
Kwity Paye of Michigan will definitely go in the 1st round. Probably top half.Justin Fields
Rashawn Slater
Micah Parsons
Rashod Bateman
Greg Newsome
anyone else?
Northwestern CB, their 2nd 1st rounder.Justin Fields
Rashawn Slater
Micah Parsons
Rashod Bateman
Greg Newsome
anyone else?
Northwestern CB, their 2nd 1st rounder.
Reality check.Geeez.....It's bad enough with Wiscy and Ioway, now it's NW. I NEVER thought in my life I would say I wish we developed players like NW does......
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State