O line !The one thing I don’t understand is with the best RB tandem in the country why did they not run the ball more to start the game? I don’t get the first quarter play calling at all.
O line !The one thing I don’t understand is with the best RB tandem in the country why did they not run the ball more to start the game? I don’t get the first quarter play calling at all.
After watching the first three games and we could not run the ball against the "lesser" teams. I thought for sure Oregon was gong to eat our lunch. No offense to the defense. I think our defense is stout. But if they are playing 55 minutes of a 60 minute game. They are going to get tired. But our offensive line is bad, really bad. My 2cO line !
After watching the first three games and we could not run the ball against the "lesser" teams. I thought for sure Oregon was gong to eat our lunch. No offense to the defense. I think our defense is stout. But if they are playing 55 minutes of a 60 minute game. They are going to get tired. But our offensive line is bad, really bad. My 2c
Amazon delivery driver making his rounds, again?I would have embraced the big nuts.
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
BWI Football
BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week
BWI Football
Top Penn State takes from USC week: Causes for concern and a reason for hope a day before kickoff