Big Game Cooking and Drinking thread...

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,320
6,711
113
I’m not at home so can’t look up exact ratio, but just make sure you use chili sauce over catsup, add lemon juice, Worcester and must have horseradish. And Mayo of course.
 

karlchilders.sixpack

All-Conference
Jun 5, 2008
21,103
4,880
113
Pulled pork.

but cooked in the Instant Pot. Tenth time to do it, and I like it.(too easy)

Made Potoato salad, first time for me. It's ok.

Baked beans. French bread.

Vodka / tonic.

May be an early night.
 

Trojanbulldog19

All-American
Aug 25, 2014
10,139
5,919
113
Wings and burgers. Air fried wings with a sweet spicy bbq sauce and burgers on the griddle.
 

cfree3434

All-Conference
Jan 14, 2021
1,126
2,501
113
I’ve been on the lookout for some of this, but haven’t found any. I’m going to crack open some Chattanooga cask in a bit.
 

BlueRidgeMtns

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2016
5,522
3,389
113
I’m in the Gatlinburg area for the weekend ... keeping it easy. Boil some brats in beer with onion powder and red pepper flakes before finishing on the grill. For drinks, found some Lazy Magnolia since I can’t get it where I’m at in VA.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor