Big Day for SGA as Converse has relaunched the Weapon and is featuring SGA in the ads. If they’re able to resign him then I would expect a signature shoe next.
Same with Doncic, looks like he’s not fast but he makes whatever pass and gets wherever he wants to go, he gets hot from outside and makes ridiculous shots too. I’d love to see Luka go to Denver and have the 3 headed monster of Murray, Luka, Jokic. They wouldn’t lose much at all. Too bad they couldn’t afford a good bench or Aaron Gordon then.SGA is a complete outlier of what is considered normal in today's NBA. He's not super fast. He's not super elite at shooting. He gets wherever he wants on the court and takes whatever shot he desires.
I love that the next era of the NBA will be spearheaded by guys like Jockic and SGA.
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes