Big Brother

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
So an all star season was forced on CBS because no casting could be done. If Bailey makes the all star or swaggey then what a joke. Starts tomorrow
 

OSUIvan

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2002
9,135
2,130
113
I have a friend that has been on big brother Canada twice , he has had some pretty interesting stories. I don't watch the show so I don't know 80% of what he's talking about. But hearing about all the back stabbing and some of the stuff that doesn't make it on TV is pretty crazy/cool.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight