Big Blue Madness

Feral Manatee

Sophomore
Sep 27, 2022
63
140
32
I'm sure he's feeling the pressure. It would be sad if the man actually had to start drinking a little just to ease the vibes.

What sucks is i don't want to keep being mean to Pope but his product just isn't gonna get it done. I hate thinking about him failing here. I would rather him win here than anybody but we all see it.
Me too, but this is all on Barnhart for a lazy choice.
 

DonAndy

Junior
Sep 29, 2026
201
293
43
Me too, but this is all on Barnhart for a lazy choice.
I feel sorry for him really. All joking aside. Would be awesome if somehow him and this team came out kicking *** and telling everybody to go fck theirself.

I think a lot of the stuff that's been said is necessary but also mean and makes me feel sorry for Pope even if i shouldn't. I don't want him to hate UK when this is over.

I feel like we actually ended things good with Cal. There's no real hatred from me. I just want Pope to win big and give people like me the bird.
 
Feb 2, 2026
228
621
93
Only policing Kansas fans. Show me the last post you made that wasn't just ripping a squad you haven't seen play yet. "Fan" LOL

I've shown nothing but mature restraint. I haven't even said half of what I'd like to.

But you know what you've shown? Your ***. Both because of your dopey, lame posting and because of your custom assless chaps, Cowboy.

This guy is always practically begging everyone he strikes up a conversation with to try out riding a horse bare *** (no saddle, no undies) talking almost in a spiritual-like sense that it makes you and your horse feel that much more connected and in tune with each other. And some other b.s. We all know the real deal tho.
 

Skyguyb27

All-American
Feb 12, 2008
4,987
8,308
113
This is definitely a first. The night of BBM and not a single thread talking about it. If you don’t think apathy hasn’t set In you have an agenda.
Did anyone go tonight? What was the atmosphere like?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Supafuzz75

UKCowboys

All-American
Oct 14, 2019
5,192
9,888
113
I've shown nothing but mature restraint. I haven't even said half of what I'd like to.

But you know what you've shown? Your ***. Both because of your dopey, lame posting and because of your custom assless chaps, Cowboy.

This guy is always practically begging everyone he strikes up a conversation with to try out riding a horse bare *** (no saddle, no undies) talking almost in a spiritual-like sense that it makes you and your horse feel that much more connected and in tune with each other. And some other b.s. We all know the real deal tho.
"Mature restraint"....lol
 

travisbickle

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2022
550
1,669
93
Yeah… I think most people don’t want to see the woman that much, but that is modern day for you. I too think they should have their own event. I like when we have a good team, but I’m here to see the real deal team. To the people who enjoy it, cool. I guess it doesn’t really matter as it’s like a glorified introduction and knowing Pope teams we may have two people out for the year after it’s done if we play anyway.
I want to see the woman
 
Feb 2, 2026
228
621
93
"Mature restraint"....lol

City Slickers is his favorite movie of all-time.

His favorite part about it, which he'll force into just about any conversation, is how Billy Crystal and his two friends take the cattle drive seriously and how they understand how sacred and meaningful it is in bringing the herd in.

He also legit thinks of the character of Curly as one of the biggest influences in his entire life. Like right next to his dad.
 

travisbickle

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2022
550
1,669
93
City Slickers is his favorite movie of all-time.

His favorite part about it, which he'll force into just about any conversation, is how Billy Crystal and his two friends take the cattle drive seriously and how they understand how sacred and meaningful it is in bringing the herd in.

He also legit thinks of the character of Curly as one of the biggest influences in his entire life. Like right next to his dad.
Why do you hate Jack Palance
 

Cowtown Cat

Heisman
Aug 23, 2015
24,363
55,566
100
Some real sad sacks inhabiting this board these days. At least during previous seasons posters on here would wait until the team had actually played a game before giving up on/bashing our players.
Yep! Most people were high on this team after Milan committed. Only until the “newness” wore off. Then, same exact thing happened before and after the Mitchell commitment. Did a complete 180. Both times.
 

dckala2_

Senior
Jan 12, 2016
294
580
93
I’ll be positive and say that Ousme is going to destroy someone WCS style on either breakaways or weak side lobs. Really hope the next coach keeps him. Just kidding! Prolly….
 

UKWildcats1987

Heisman
Sep 9, 2021
20,527
36,600
113
Yep! Most people were high on this team after Milan committed. Only until the “newness” wore off. Then, same exact thing happened before and after the Mitchell commitment. Did a complete 180. Both times.

Dont recall many being high on the team after Milan. I think most said it took us from a barely ranked (if ranked at all) team to a sweet 16 type club.

Hardly anything to get excited about.
 

Mad Max

All-American
Nov 28, 2015
4,175
7,800
93
Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF by Hell's Kitchen
 
  • Like
Reactions: warrior-cat

warrior-cat

Hall of Famer
Oct 22, 2004
192,263
157,959
113
Did not read other post here disregard if already covered by someone.

Watched the whole thing and concluded (to me anyway) that the women's team seemed to be much more motivated and better (for their competition level) than the men's. Thought the ladies shot better as a whole as well. Not sure and really way too early (exhibition games will give a better account) to tell, but I have been wondering about the cohesiveness of the men's team. I think the only way this team has a chance to do anything will be if these guys are unselfish and really like playing with each other and for UK. Not an in-depth analysis or really informative one, just a surface "Scratch" point of view.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
  3. 03 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
  5. 05 KSR Football The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'