*cough cough*Tonight’s episode was the GOAT in the series. Hilarious. Captain Kirk and friends. Lol
This show hasn't missed a beat considering how long it has been on and how much they've changed the dynamic with marriages, kids, etc. I hate to see it go.
You and most the cast. Pretty much the guy who plays Sheldon said he had enough and the producers weren't willing to go on with out him in fear the show would have a big drop off. Pretty much the entire rest of the cast wanted to keep going.This show hasn't missed a beat considering how long it has been on and how much they've changed the dynamic with marriages, kids, etc. I hate to see it go.
Tonight’s episode was the GOAT in the series. Hilarious. Captain Kirk and friends. Lol
I can see why he would be tired of it. They have been doing it for a long time. I love the show but I am glad to see they are going out without any let down.You and most the cast. Pretty much the guy who plays Sheldon said he had enough and the producers weren't willing to go on with out him in fear the show would have a big drop off. Pretty much the entire rest of the cast wanted to keep going.
I evidently lost my funny bone at some point. I don’t find any sitcoms anymore that I enjoy. I tried Big Bang, because everyone told me how great it was. Don’t get it.
But that’s why they make options.
I evidently lost my funny bone at some point. I don’t find any sitcoms anymore that I enjoy. I tried Big Bang, because everyone told me how great it was. Don’t get it.
But that’s why they make options.
I'm probably the only one the planet that wishes Will Ferrell would just go away.
That’s okay. You probably don’t get it because you are just really old
This.
The only sitcom comedy that's been entertaining for me in years has been "Rules of Engagement". Lots of sarcastic humor and Bianca Kajlich is absolutely gorgeous.
Comedy movies are just stupid and I'm probably the only one on the planet that wishes Will Ferrell would just go away.
Carry on.
That’s okay. You probably don’t get it because you are just really old
Funny because I tried to watch it a couple of times and I just assumed it was for people over 40.
I've think to get hooked on big bang you have to watch the first season or two otherwise you may not get it
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers