Big 12 Championship Thread

CowboyMedic

Heisman
Feb 5, 2009
9,461
13,703
113
Whose all heading to Tulsa this weekend.

Section 109, Row U.

I've missed the last 2 championships due to grad school. Time to put Missery in their place.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: bwel9339

Okie_Pat

All-Conference
Feb 3, 2022
1,276
2,401
113
Glad it’s staying in Tulsa, I’ve only been a few times at BOK but they do a good job with the event, plus I feel like it’s to our advantage. Wish some of our conference teams travelled better to fill it out. I can’t believe the Big 10 hasn’t acted similar to what the B12 is doing in Tulsa.
 

Howie_Fartz

All-Conference
Jan 29, 2024
974
3,528
93
Glad it’s staying in Tulsa, I’ve only been a few times at BOK but they do a good job with the event, plus I feel like it’s to our advantage. Wish some of our conference teams travelled better to fill it out. I can’t believe the Big 10 hasn’t acted similar to what the B12 is doing in Tulsa.
I agree 100%! Hearing the B12 was staying in Tulsa was a relief! We look forward to it every year and have a blast at the BOK and running around downtown Tulsa! And by "running around" I mean consuming beer.
 

bwel9339

All-Conference
Jul 14, 2005
1,385
1,302
68
My second year, on my way tomorrow! Really excited for the tourney!
 

CowboyMedic

Heisman
Feb 5, 2009
9,461
13,703
113
Conor Mcgregor GIF by UFC


197 - Surber gets pinned in the 1st period.
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Chasingthirty-five

Dobsie

Heisman
Jul 11, 2011
60,355
12,325
93
Surber gets pinned? Doucet is winning 1-0 in the third against a guy that is 1-9
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio State, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Nebraska host elite recruits, blue-chip QBs, flip targets in loaded Week 6 slate
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State will lean heavy on the receiving core against UCF
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Buford, Ga. 2028 ATH Jerious Norwood Jr.
  5. 05 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage