Biden POS was arrested

bornaneer

All-Conference
Jan 23, 2014
31,292
2,011
113
Biden’s nominee to lead a branch of the Treasury Department was arrested for "retail theft".
Saule Omarova was arrested by Madison, Wisconsin, police officers on June 2, 1995 and charged with a count of "retail theft."
Omarova is a Marxist academic who recently stated she supports the idea of energy industries going "bankrupt" to combat climate change.
 

roadtrasheer

All-Conference
Sep 9, 2016
18,913
3,261
113
Biden’s nominee to lead a branch of the Treasury Department was arrested for "retail theft".
Saule Omarova was arrested by Madison, Wisconsin, police officers on June 2, 1995 and charged with a count of "retail theft."
Omarova is a Marxist academic who recently stated she supports the idea of energy industries going "bankrupt" to combat climate change.
This is so delicious....
 

eerphone

Redshirt
Jul 14, 2008
1,163
36
0
This is so delicious....
You know, I had an old female that wore old tee shirts with no bra as a professor, a guy who read in monotone for hours on end, a prim young man who wore impeccable suits and took zero questions, and even a guy who told all of us not to be in class the rest of the semester. These were great compared to todays academics. I pity parents , some that are working 2 or 3 jobs to put junior thru school.
 

roadtrasheer

All-Conference
Sep 9, 2016
18,913
3,261
113
You know, I had an old female that wore old tee shirts with no bra as a professor, a guy who read in monotone for hours on end, a prim young man who wore impeccable suits and took zero questions, and even a guy who told all of us not to be in class the rest of the semester. These were great compared to todays academics. I pity parents , some that are working 2 or 3 jobs to put junior thru school.
I used to regret being a dirty hands blue collar guy , always thinking about what could have been with a college degree & my work ethics, now at 50 years old, I dont regret being a welder & not going to college. Hard to tell what kind of sniffling cry baby bull **** I would have fell into, I think God every day for every old timer who jumped my *** & told me to work faster & harder ....I've paid for 3 community college degrees, brother helped with one.
 

Airport

All-American
Dec 12, 2001
87,935
8,752
113
You know, I had an old female that wore old tee shirts with no bra as a professor, a guy who read in monotone for hours on end, a prim young man who wore impeccable suits and took zero questions, and even a guy who told all of us not to be in class the rest of the semester. These were great compared to todays academics. I pity parents , some that are working 2 or 3 jobs to put junior thru school.
Got two in college right now. I'm 67, fvcking killing us.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez as frustrated as he's ever been defensively
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Arizona
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia drops third straight Big 12 game after 52-31 loss to Arizona
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez sees hard cap as first major step for roster building
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-10