Fargo season 2 accomplished something similar, although it was for only 1 season.I'm just a TV Movie nerd but the whole prequel thing fascinates me. The ability to take a story that everyone knows the ending to and fill in enough original backstory on the characters to get five years of highly entertaining TV that is as good or better then the original. The fact that we know where these characters end up sucks us in even deeper. Its genius.
Thank goodness. I'm in a minor show hole with Big Little Lies and Homeland winding down.Really looking forward to it. Fargo then starts 9 days later. Lot of good shows upcoming the next several months.
Feud, on FX, has been somewhat surprisingly outstanding.Thank goodness. I'm in a minor show hole with Big Little Lies and Homeland winding down.
Feud, on FX, has been somewhat surprisingly outstanding.
Not that I'm a big awards guy, but I will be shocked if Susan Sarandon isn't nominated for something - Emmy/Golden Globe. And Jessica Lange, Stanley Tucci, and Alfred Molina have been almost as good. Just really great casting and acting.Thanks for the recommendation. I'll check it out.
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4