I wanted to know from people around the state who are some of the best players that you've seen so far this season from the class of 2019, 2020, 2021?
I love watching big backs go to work! Thanks for the info. I expect to hear more names from Highland Springs as time passes. They have truly arrived as a premiere program in the state!Springers have a new one that has appeared on our line up #26 Taylor, Freshman RB, 6'2" 240 lbs.!He is big and strong and I have a feeling the staff really likes him! Against Henrico he had 6 carries for about 60 yds and a 13 yd td! He hurdled a tackler to get in!
Just a Freshman!! He's going to grow and get much stronger!
Tremaine Talbert WR/ DB, kick returner.... He is a Springer Soph or Junior (not sure which), but he is turning out to be special!I love watching big backs go to work! Thanks for the info. I expect to hear more names from Highland Springs as time passes. They have truly arrived as a premiere program in the state!
High School Football
Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
High School Football
High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
VirginiaPreps Football
WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps Football
Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)