Best Quarterback 2a?

Oct 13, 2015
1,821
904
0
Okay, I dont know about many 2 A teams, but Im going to say Javon Scruggs is a favorite here, he is a dual threat. He truly took the torch after Matt Page left and has showed off that arm and legs last year. I hear VMI already wants him at QB and Liberty wants him at DB. I love Dual threat QBs. He has put in all the work, he been to all the QB camps Coach Smith signed him up for 3 years straight. Good kid as well.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: oldfool
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)