Best Original Screenplay goes to....

GlowPoke

Redshirt
Dec 21, 2009
1,219
33
0
Having conversation with Megapoke tonight about the past years, and present, on these boards. I can’t help but imagine a screenplay written about the posters - and history of this and other boards dating back to inception. Which actors would play which posters on the board?
 
  • Like
Reactions: MegaPoke

Ostatedchi

Heisman
Jan 5, 2002
50,452
41,154
113
Playing the part of GlowPoke, Jennifer Tilley
 

BvillePoker

All-Conference
Dec 29, 2004
6,818
1,579
0
I have no doppelganger. I am a one of a kind original that cannot be duplicated. Of course I am not interesting enough to be included in any way in the history of this board.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers