I think you'd love Bloodline.
1. Narcos
Or you could just watch Sherlock on pbs. Season 4 Episode 1 aired last night.
Great show. By the end I was rooting for them like I would my team to win a championship. They also have a second one of these, not the same vibe but really good for wine folks.There is also a documentary on a group of people trying to become a Master Sommelier called "SOMM". I'm not a wine drinker but I found it fascinating watching these guys 'study' and practice for the test.
I watched about a season and a half. It was decent, but I lost interest. I actually read the book (Washington's Spies) upon which the series is (somewhat loosely) based.Has anyone watched "Turn"? My brother keeps telling me to watch. Spies during the revolutionary war.
I've been on a plane back and forth from Philly for 4 straight weeks now. I have watched Amazon originals Goliath, Sneaky Pete, and The Patriot. All of them are very good, but my favorite is Patriot. Anyone watched it? It's a dark comedy secret ops show. It is hilarious at times. It feels like a long Wes Anderson film to me.Goliath on Amazon with Billy Bob Thornton is good.
13 Reasons Why - Netflix about teen suicide
I've been on a plane back and forth from Philly for 4 straight weeks now. I have watched Amazon originals Goliath, Sneaky Pete, and The Patriot. All of them are very good, but my favorite is Patriot. Anyone watched it? It's a dark comedy secret ops show. It is hilarious at times. It feels like a long Wes Anderson film to me.
13 Reasons Why - Netflix about teen suicide
Season 3 of this show coming 4/28 to Amazon. One of the funniest shows I've ever watched.
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4