Best analyst: Aikman or Romo

Hump4Hoops

Redshirt
May 1, 2010
6,611
13
38
Romo by a mile.

I honestly can't stand Aikman's announcing, and he was my favorite player growing up, so no bias. Romo is ******* incredible. I'll watch games he's announcing even if I couldn't care less about either team.
 

GloryDawg

Heisman
Mar 3, 2005
20,658
19,411
113
I wonder if Aikman and the other guy got vaccinated for Corona? There was no plex glass between them.
 

msudawg200

Junior
Feb 1, 2012
572
333
63
I’ll take Romo. Would love if he paired up with Al Michaels.

Slight hijack - Al is the best in the business. He may be the only booth personality that’s ever had an impact on whether I watch a game or not. He’s that good in my opinion.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama