I believe it was a long shot in first place. I really liked the videos I saw on him.It is hard to figure.... I can only guess that kids are willing to go there for substantially lower scholarships in order to be a Nittany Lion. Hard to know how they do it but they are doing something right. Maybe all these kids come from wealthy families.... Who knows!
Why did OSU get in on him late in the game? Just curious.Fingers crossed. Big time recruit that we got in on late.
On3 Football
Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers 6-foot-3 2028 Georgia S Edward Roberts
O State Illustrated Football
Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week
On3
'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase