Berge!

SonnyAbeFan

Senior
Oct 30, 2021
803
831
93
True. Did he divulge the extent of his knee injury in his career change announcement (I don’t think so)? A full ACL repair — unless he’s been chatting with Spencer — would have him hitting 95% in March. Given his propensity to be in close matches it would be cutting it close. Maybe he didn’t need a full repair.
Exactly. And honestly, I forgot about the knee! I was thinking of his head injury.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State's White Out sees top recruits already high on the Nittany Lions hitting Happy Valley
  2. 02 BWI Football Where will Penn State be at the end of October? A fresh record prediction is in for the next four weeks
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State-USC matchups: Who will have the edge on Saturday at Beaver Stadium?
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Can Penn State Capitalize on White Out Energy? Recruiting and Game Preview
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years