Congratulations to Ben Johnson, but doesn't he still have a few years of eligibility on the NU football team?
I thought it was for Basket Ball Isn't he Minnesota Gopher BB coach?Congratulations to Ben Johnson, but doesn't he still have a few years of eligibility on the NU football team?
I thought it was for Basket Ball Isn't he Minnesota Gopher BB coach?
Thanks for fleshing out the full bio on this versatile gentleman. To that end, I should note that he also wrote "The Fox," though historians have forever misspelled his surname. Also, the date of publication calls into question whether the author was actually a defensive back for the Cats. The book was published in 1605.
Exactly. Yes I know that he was OC for Lions but funnier and more like the Bears if it was BB coach
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
On3 Football
David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's demolition of Penn State