Fair warning, this is kind of tough to watch. He barely looks like himself. Keep up the fight Ben!
Here's another one on Twitter. The other was through Instagram. He's awake but still a lot of recovery to go.The link doesn't work for me.
Is he awake? Speaking?
Here's another one on Twitter. The other was through Instagram. He's awake but still a lot of recovery to go.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't tear up a little watching that. Our wrestling community can be a little touched in the head sometimes, but it's been awesome seeing everyone rally to support Ben.Thank you.
Wow.
Here's another one on Twitter. The other was through Instagram. He's awake but still a lot of recovery to go.
The average lifespan after a double lung transplant is probably around 5 years. I know 2 men personally who had the transplant and neither made it 18 months. If he gets 15 years it will be an absolute miracle for him and his family.This is rough to watch, but very encouraging. Unfortunately, he'll be in recovery for the rest of his life. It's bleak to say, but I just hope and pray he gets another 15-20 years.
Yeah the outlook is far from ideal. I read one study saying 7.6% lived 20+ years.The average lifespan after a double lung transplant is probably around 5 years. I know 2 men personally who had the transplant and neither made it 18 months. If he gets 15 years it will be an absolute miracle for him and his family.
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Iowa Women's Basketball TV and Tip Times announced
Hawkeye Report Football
Hawkeye offensive line looks to get ground game going
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa defense expects challenge from Williams
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Football Players Presser Notes
Hawkeye Report Football
Hawkeyes in the NFL: Week Four Top Performers