Bellevue West

Gary Wood

All-Conference
Feb 6, 2003
17,365
2,262
113
Has been quiet on this board.

Bellevue West is now getting most of the top kids in all of Bellevue. Because of this, West is up and East is struggling. Kinda an all-star team.

So saying this ....

Does anyone beat them?

I just don't see anyone in the state coming within 2 touchdowns of them. They have had the running clock start at half in every game.

Thoughts
 

LooseCannon

Heisman
Jan 8, 2008
154,864
18,818
113
They only team that may give them some trouble is Millard West. But I doubt West can keep up with their offense. I think Bellevue goes unbeaten and wins Class A this year.
 

coach00036

Sophomore
Mar 9, 2006
3,931
198
0
Has been quiet on this board.

Bellevue West is now getting most of the top kids in all of Bellevue. Because of this, West is up and East is struggling. Kinda an all-star team.

So saying this ....

Does anyone beat them?

I just don't see anyone in the state coming within 2 touchdowns of them. They have had the running clock start at half in every game.

Thoughts

Bell West is the best team I've seen thus far, which includes Millard West. I initially thought that the weather might slow them down, but after watching their run game, I no longer have that concern. As well, they are playing defense at a very high level right now, something they haven't always done in recent history. Bottom line, good luck going up against those guys. They're really good.
 

4norsemen

All-Conference
Sep 14, 2008
18,756
4,715
113
Agree BWest very good. I do see MWest losing by 10 at Norfolk Friday. Record crowd anticipated
 
Jan 2, 2004
11,968
16
0
Has been quiet on this board.

Bellevue West is now getting most of the top kids in all of Bellevue. Because of this, West is up and East is struggling. Kinda an all-star team.

So saying this ....

Does anyone beat them?

I just don't see anyone in the state coming within 2 touchdowns of them. They have had the running clock start at half in every game.

Thoughts
Best team in the state. Should be #1
 
Huskerland Preps

Latest

  1. 01 Huskerland Preps Huskerland Week 6 Top Tens: 11-Man
  2. 02 Huskerland Preps Football Friday: More Unbeatens, East Butler at Shelby-Rising City
  3. 03 Huskerland Preps Football Friday: Rising Med Valley to Challenge Arthur County
  4. 04 Huskerland Preps Football Friday: Aurora at Scottsbluff in Class B Clash of Unbeatens
  5. 05 Huskerland Preps Meet the Coach: Tony Kobza, Raymond Central (2024)