Fitness is fascism and hard work places you in a cult. The Dems really are doing everything they can to not overcome the low T allegations
You don’t have anything to bet, peasant. I was a rather big fascist yesterday when I was putting up 315# on bench press thoughI bet you’re a fat ***
lol prove itYou don’t have anything to bet, peasant. I was a rather big fascist yesterday when I was putting up 315# on bench press though
They all look the same, don’t they @LafayetteBear
Was trying to find a good thread to put this in and I guess this one fits
I feel like maga could’ve gotten some better ambassadors for their masculinity conference, or whatever it is
Wood, just to be mean.
Tha fattest states and counties are overwhelmingly red, southern and rural areas where obesity and junk food are an epidemic. All you have to do is attend a state or county fair for the evidence. But keep on with your alternate realities if it makes you feel better. JFC
I don’t even know what that means. You’d **** that gross looking thing just to be mean? Mean to who? Yourself, her, do you think I care what nasty chicks you mess around with?Wood, just to be mean.
Pretty sure he meant he would hate **** her.I don’t even know what that means. You’d **** that gross looking thing just to be mean? Mean to who? Yourself, her, do you think I care what nasty chicks you mess around with?
Because she’s a stupid lib like himself? Dont think that would be hate ******* her. That’s probably just something they would base their relationship around.Pretty sure he meant he would hate **** her.
I dont know man. Again I find myself asking who gives a ****. Maybe the dude likes calling fat chick's fat while ******* them in the a$$?Because she’s a stupid lib like himself? Dont think that would be hate ******* her. That’s probably just something they would base their relationship around.
Thanks for being normal. Not a dumbphuck like Gibby.Pretty sure he meant he would hate **** her.
I guess I didn’t realize you no longer supported libtards. Didn’t know you could hate phuck something you support.Thanks for being normal. Not a dumbphuck like Gibby.
Bro your good boy is sideways!Thanks for being normal. Not a dumbphuck like Gibby.
Tiger Illustrated Football
Our detailed open date checklist for Clemson Football
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Quarterback
Tiger Illustrated Football
The big question for Clemson Football ahead of the second half of the season
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson loses linebacker commitment
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Four-star Reece Wilmes weighs in on Clemson visit