Behind the plate cowboy?

Hugh's Burner Phone

All-American
Aug 3, 2017
5,391
6,306
113
I'm sure he has a name doesn't fit so he goes by a nickname like Curly or Big Jim. As for an occupation I'm betting you can rule out pharmaceutical sales so I'll go with used owner of about three used car lots.
 

LBCJ5

Redshirt
Aug 26, 2006
80
2
0
Tony Lama or Nocona boots?

One spur or both?

Are jeans slit to fit around the spurs?
 

ZombieKissinger

All-American
May 29, 2013
5,551
9,605
113
Hank, if you're reading and angry, give us a "17" with your fingers at the beginning of our next at bat
 

NWADog

Junior
Aug 16, 2014
757
228
43
Whoever it is I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing him there every single game this year including midweeks. That’s how I’d like to spend a lot of my retired time one day. He’s clapping and involved in every pitch. Pretty awesome bulldog fan. The dude has some meaty hands though. When he starts that fingers spread clapping it sounds pretty dense
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window